Tax Planning in Baltimore, Maryland and surrounding areas
Having a plan for your tax situation on an annual basis can mean the difference between getting a refund and having a balance due. Tax returns may only be filed annually, but our firm will give you a complete 360 view of your organization with quarterly or monthly updates.
The IRS may have changes to tax laws several times per year. Friedman and Saiyed will help you stay abreast of the latest tax law changes so that you can be prepared and plan accordingly.
Tax Planning services in Baltimore, Maryland and surrounding areas
- Business and Personal tax planning:
- Corporation tax planning
- Partnership tax planning
- Individual and family income tax planning
- Transaction tax planning
- Tax strategy consultation:
- Advice for new and existing businesses
- Tax-exempt organizations
- Employee payroll and benefits
- Executive compensation
- Trust and Estate Planning
- Audit avoidance and assistance